Thursday, May 29, 2008

To Begin With ...

Well ... I guess it had to happen someday ... So here I am with my first Blog. I have named it Celebrating Life ... while it sounds really positive for this day and age with Global Warming, Coalition Governments and Inflation going thru the roof ... my goal is to keep it as positive as possible. However, sometimes I am sure I am allowed to rant about the dug up roads of Bengaluru or the left killing West Bengal or just me not having enough money to Buy the Olympus E-3 or the Zuiko 12-60 SWD lens.



Anyways, I am not sure how a Blog should be written, and I guess I will figure it out as I go ... feel free to let me know what you think of my posts.



More to follow soon ...

2 comments:

One | Tenthousandth said...

Since when do you write so much ???

Subharnab said...

Since forever :)